Sometimes, it seems that life just doesn’t go our way no matter how hard we try. We can do everything in our power to make something work, but life might have different plans. Many of us feel as though we have no control over our lives, and while that might hold some truth to some extent, we do have the power to control how we react to situations. The next time you feel frustrated or at the end of your rope over something in life, just remember the following quotes to keep things in perspective.
1. Sometimes you just need to talk to a four year old and an 84 year old to understand life again. – Kristen Butler
2. Whatever you do, never run back to what broke you. – Frank Ocean
3. If you have nothing to be grateful for, check your pulse.
4. Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.
5. When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. When life is bitter, say thank you and grow.
6. Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
7. Every day is another chance to change your life.
8. Look for something positive in every day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.
9. Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.
10. You have to live through the worst parts of life so you never take the best parts for granted.
11. Keep going…Difficult roads can lead to beautiful destinations.