The weekend is finally here. Have you experienced so much negativity during the week? Things/people putting you down; saying you can’t do this or that, people reminding of times you’ve failed and trying to define your future with the past. There’s no way to avoid them because they are everywhere but you can learn great ways of dealing with negative vibes that are being let out everywhere.
Here is a quick list:
- Always have a positive approach to things. Be optimistic.
- Build a wall between you and negative people. You don’t have to listen to all that negativity.
- Find a distraction and get productive.
- Avoid friends that discourage you and make friends with people of the same vision.
- Sleep well.
- Stop blaming others and take responsibility for your actions.
- Spend time with your favorite people doing your favorite activities.
- Focus on solutions and not the problem.
- Stop seeking validation from anybody.
- Know when to let go of people/things.
- Keep an open mind to everything and change your perspective.
- Learn to cope with criticism.
- Invest in personal development.
- Shut out negative thoughts.
- Understand that you are 100 percent in charge of your life. Understand that you are the architect of your fortune or misfortune. You hold the key to your happiness.